Planning a tour for a large group such as a for-profit or non-profit organization? Our policies listed on the website are different. Please go to our Group Tours page to request information on booking your tour.
To view all of our participant requirements/restrictions, please visit our Q&A page.
All guests MUST arrive 20 minutes prior to their tour time. Once our safety demo has begun, you will be considered a late arrival. Please review our late arrival policies listed below.
CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULING:
*Please note that a ‘cancellation’ indicates that you will not be choosing another date to return to Big Bear Ziplines, whereas ‘rescheduling’ indicates that you will be choosing another date. The term ‘guest’ refers to all who are participating in a zipline tour or have booked the zipline tour.
- Guests who have purchased a tour directly through Big Bear Ziplines…
- 72 hours prior to your tour: reschedule for free or receive a full refund.
- Less than 72 hours of your tour: reschedule for $20 per person, or 50% refund.
- There are no refunds for groups who show up with less than the number of people paid for on their reservation.
- Cancellation Insurance is available to those who purchase their tour directly through Big Bear Ziplines. Cost is $9.90/person and is valid for one tour date/time. Cancellation Insurance allows you cancel or reschedule up until the time of your tour without additional fees associated. Must be purchased for everyone in your booking when you are making your reservation. If you cancel/reschedule a reservation, Cancellation Insurance must be purchased again. If you call AFTER your tour time, there is no refund and a $20 per person rescheduling fee will apply. If the phone is busy when you call to cancel/reschedule, we HIGHLY suggest you leave us a voicemail to safeguard your tour.
- Guests who have purchased your tour from a third-party company…
- 14 days prior to your tour: reschedule for free.
- Less than 14 days of your tour: reschedule for $20 per person.
- All refund requests have to be made through the company your tour was purchased from.
- Guests who have purchased their tour from a third-party company will not be able to split vouchers for someone who did not show up i.e. if your voucher is for 4 people and only 3 participate in a zipline tour, the voucher is still redeemed for 4 people.
- Paper version of voucher must be presented upon arrival. Big Bear Ziplines reserves the right to charge you full price for your tour upon arrival if no paper voucher is presented.
- OUR TOURS LEAVE ON TIME. Anyone who arrives while the safety demo is in progress, will not be allowed to participate in the tour as they have missed out on important safety information. A rescheduling fee of $20 per guest will apply and there are no refunds for guests who do not wish to reschedule. This applies for groups who are arriving in separate modes of transportation as well; if part of your group arrives late, they will not be able to participate in the zipline tour.
- If Big Bear Ziplines is not informed prior to your tour that you will be a late arrival, you will be considered a no call/no show and there are absolutely no refunds. If you call before your tour time and we are unable to pick up the phone, it is HIGHLY recommended that you leave a message to safeguard your tour. If you wish to reschedule your tour, the rescheduling fee will be the cost of our normal tour pricing.
- We expect all who are participating in a zipline tour to arrive on-time regardless of the forecast.
- Big Bear Ziplines reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and to delay a tour up to one hour. There is a rescheduling fee of $20/person for guests who do not wish to wait during the one-hour time period however, there are no refunds issued in this instance.
- If Big Bear Ziplines cancels tours due to uncontrollable circumstances, we will allow guests to reschedule once for free or we can process a full refund. If you have purchased a voucher from a third-party company, we will gladly reschedule your tour for another date, however, all refund requests will have to be made through the company the voucher was purchased from.
- If Big Bear Ziplines has decided to run the tour and you choose not to participate, we will gladly book another tour date for a rescheduling fee of $20 per person, however, there are no refunds issued in this instance. Refund requests for guests with vouchers from a third-party company will be have to be made to the company the voucher was purchased from.
- If for some reason, Big Bear Ziplines decides to stop a tour while you are zipping due to uncontrollable circumstances, we will refund you accordingly (dependent on how much was paid per person) for each line you have not zipped in the form of a gift certificate.
No refunds are issued if a guest participating in a zipline tour chooses not to continue their tour, if they are deemed unfit to continue their tour by one of Big Bear Ziplines employees, or if they do not follow our company’s rules and restrictions.
We enforce a weight limit is 80-250lbs (with the exception of the Zip Zap Half Tour on which the weight limit is 65-250 lbs). We weigh every upon arrival and there are no refunds for guests who do not meet the weight limit. THIS WEIGHT LIMIT INCLUDES THE CLOTHES AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WILL BE CARRYING WITH YOU. All participants must wear closed-toe shoes.
If a voucher purchased from a third-party company is expired, guests have the option to pay an extension fee per person to utilize it after the expiration date i.e. if your voucher is for two people, the extension fee must be paid once per person. There is no option to use a voucher valid for multiple people as payment for less people i.e. a voucher for two people cannot be used as a voucher for one person after it has expired.
Gift certificates purchased through Big Bear Ziplines are valid for one year from purchase date. We do not guarantee any gift certificates to arrive on-time for holidays or special occassions. They may not be used to purchase another gift certificate, promotion or toward previously purchased Zipline Canopy Tours and/or merchandise. They cannot be combined with any other discount/coupon/promotion/deal, etc. and cannot be redeemed for cash. Certificate must be present at time of redemption. Other restrictions may apply. Reservations required. There are no refunds on gift certificates.