Planning a tour for a large group such as a for-profit or non-profit organization? Our policies listed on the website are different. Please go to our Group Tours page to request information on booking your tour.
To view all of our participant requirements/restrictions, please visit our Q&A page.
CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULING:
*Please note that a ‘cancellation’ indicates that you will not be choosing another date to return to Big Bear Ziplines, whereas ‘rescheduling’ indicates that you will be choosing another date. The term ‘guest’ refers to all who are participating in a zipline tour or have booked the zipline tour.
- Guests who have purchased a tour directly through Big Bear Ziplines…
- Have 72 hours prior to their tour to reschedule their tour without any fees associated or cancel their tour for a full refund.
- If rescheduling is necessary and the request is made less than 72 hours in advance, we would be happy to book another tour date for a rescheduling fee of $20 per person, or process a 50% refund if you wish to cancel.
- There are no refunds for groups who show up with less than the number of people paid for on their reservation unless Big Bear Ziplines has been notified outside of the cancellation/rescheduling policy restrictions listed above.
- Guests who have purchased a voucher from a third-party company…
- Have 14 days prior to their tour to reschedule without any fees associated. If you have to reschedule your tour less than 14 days in advance, we would be happy to do so for a rescheduling fee of $20 per person.
- If guests must cancel their tour at any point in time before the scheduled tour date, a refund request will have to be made through the company the voucher was purchased from.
- Guests who have purchased a voucher from a third-party company will not be able to split vouchers for someone who did not show up i.e. if your voucher is for 4 people and only 3 participate in a zipline tour, the voucher is still redeemed for 4 people.
- OUR TOURS LEAVE ON TIME. We expect all guests who are participating in a zipline tour to be here 30 minutes prior to their tour time for a REQUIRED safety demo. Anyone who arrives while the safety demo is in progress, will not be allowed to participate in the tour as they have missed out on important safety information. In this instance, we will gladly book another tour date for a rescheduling fee of $20 per guest. No refunds are issued for guests who do not wish to reschedule. This applies for groups who are arriving in separate cars as well; if half of your group arrives late, they will not be able to participate in the zipline tour.
- If Big Bear Ziplines is not informed prior to your tour that you will be a late arrival, you will be considered a no call/no show and there are absolutely no refunds. If you call and we are unable to pick up the phone, it is HIGHLY recommended that you leave a message to safeguard you tour. If you wish to reschedule your tour, the rescheduling fee will be the cost of our normal tour pricing. If you purchased a voucher from a third-party company, all refund requests will have to be made through the company the voucher was purchased from.
- We expect all who are participating in a zipline tour to arrive on-time regardless of the forecast.
- Big Bear Ziplines reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and to delay a tour up to one hour. If guests do not wish to wait during the one-hour time period, all are welcome to pay a rescheduling fee of $20 per person to book another tour date however, there are no refunds issued in this instance.
- If Big Bear Ziplines cancels tours due to uncontrollable circumstances, we will allow guests to reschedule once for free or we can process a full refund. If you have purchased a voucher from a third-party company, we will gladly reschedule your tour for another date, however, all refund requests will have to be made through the company the voucher was purchased from.
- If Big Bear Ziplines has decided to run the tour and you choose not to participate, we will gladly book another tour date for a rescheduling fee of $20 per person, however, there are no refunds issued in this instance. Refund requests for guests with vouchers from a third-party company will be have to be made to the company the voucher was purchased from.
- If for some reason, Big Bear Ziplines decides to stop a tour while you are zipping due to uncontrollable circumstances, we will refund you accordingly (dependent on how much was paid per person) for each line you have not zipped in the form of a gift certificate.
No refunds are issued if a guest participating in a zipline tour chooses not to continue their tour, if they are deemed unfit to continue their tour by one of Big Bear Ziplines employees, or if they do not follow our company’s rules and restrictions.
Our weight limit is 80-250lbs. We weigh every upon arrival and there are no refunds for guests who do not meet the weight limit.
If a voucher purchased from a third-party company is expired, guests have the option to pay an extension fee per person to utilize it after the expiration date i.e. if your voucher is for two people, the extension fee must be paid once per person. There is no option to use a voucher valid for multiple people as payment for less people i.e. a voucher for two people cannot be used as a voucher for one person after it has expired.
Gift certificates purchased through Big Bear Ziplines are valid for one year from purchase date. We do not guarantee any gift certificates to arrive on-time for holidays or special occassions. They may not be used to purchase another gift certificate, promotion or toward previously purchased Zipline Canopy Tours and/or merchandise. They cannot be combined with any other discount/coupon/promotion/deal, etc. and cannot be redeemed for cash. Certificate must be present at time of redemption. Other restrictions may apply. Reservations required. There are no refunds on gift certificates.